This is the supplementary website for the Financial Independence/Early Retirement course from Audible and The Great Courses (presented by J.D. Roth). When completed, this landing page will link out to one page for each of the ten lectures. The page for each lecture will include supplementary information, links to material referenced in the course, and more. It’s intended to very much be something that can help listeners put the course information into practice.
At the moment, this is a work in progress. It should be completed by the end of June 2020.
Here are links to all of the pages that will be present when the site is finished:
- Lecture one — What is financial independence?
- Lecture two — The power of purpose
- Lecture three — The power of profit
- Lecture four — Spend less
- Lecture five — Increase your income
- Lecture six — Your wealth snowball
- Lecture seven — Investing for early retirement
- Lecture eight — How much is enough?
- Lecture nine — Barriers on the road to financial independence
- Lecture ten — Building a rich life
At this point, I have no intention to make this site interactive in any way. That is, there’ll be no comments enabled on the site, and no way to for people to contact me. (I’ll direct people to my main site, Get Rich Slowly, if they want to reach me.)